We have been quite busy lately here at LandIng, with not much time to update our webpage. As a short update, we are happy to report our involvement in some exciting projects:
- We are working with a team of experts on a large shrimp farming project in Europe. Details remain confidential.
- We are working in collaboration with the The Faculté Universitaire des Sciences Agronomiques de Gembloux (Belgium), helping them to improve their aquatic research facilities and providing engineering advice.
- LandIng is also involved in an EU-funded Project with our project partner PONIKA in Slovenia. We are also supporting PONIKA with engineering and biosecurity know-how.
- In our continuous collaboration with the Dutch Eel reproduction company Glasaal Volendam, we are soon installing a small recirculating aquaculture system for one of their research units (see image).
- Outside of the EU, we are collaborating with one of Colombia's largest tilapia producers, Coolfish SA, on the development of land-based tilapia farming projects.
- Last but not least, we are proud to be part of the EU Aquaponics Hub: an aquaponics-focused COST Action in which we offer technical advice and training.
With some other exciting projects in the horizon, we are expecting to expand this list further in the near future!